Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The Euro and New Zealand Dollar continue to drop – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 23rd April 2020

The Euro and New Zealand Dollar continue to drop – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 23rd April 2020 Hi Forex Trader, I make my Currency Strength and Weakness suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to […]

The post The Euro and New Zealand Dollar continue to drop – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 23rd April 2020 appeared first on Online Forex Trading Course.



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the Kiwi Strengthen this Week? – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 14th October 2024

Will the Kiwi Strengthen this Week? – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 14th October 2024 Hi Forex Trader, I make my Currency Str...